Need ideas

My grandfather recently passed-was with me during all of my firsts as a hunter (and fisherman) and was my idol.
Having some limbs made for my recurve using the fabric from one of his coveralls, as well as a patch sewn onto my new deer & bear hunting pack.

I’ll still hunt with a compound & would like to keep grandpa with me-need some ideas.

I was thinking take some of the fabric & incorporate it into my compound somehow.

Maybe find someone to custom make a nice wrist strap? I usually just use d-loop material but any idea’s would be appreciated

Those are good ideas. You could also have a micarta made into bow grips or have a knife made with that as the handle. If you made a knife you can carry that anywhere and not just while hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Jacob Chapman
Those are good ideas. You could also have a micarta made into bow grips or have a knife made with that as the handle. If you made a knife you can carry that anywhere and not just while hunting.

Hmm I’m interested in the bow grip idea. I’ll have to do some research, see if I can find someone to do something like that.

My younger brother generally fished more with grandpa, he’s going to incorporate it into a new fishing pole sounds like

feanor

WKR

This was my first thought too. Take the material and make micarta blocks and then you can use them for a lot of different things as you can sand and shape them.