Need a reamer, I have the drawings. CIP 5,6x57 Who is a good person to make it?

Superx3

FNG
Don’t strike twice in the same spot?
MY 22TTH is a heck of a shooter. It’s been several years since I have shot it. It weighs 15 lbs so I don’t carry it and no longer have time to play long range much. The aoudad, antelope, and mule deer I have shot have been bang flops. I have debated building a light weight rifle.

robtattoo

WKR
Not quite in the UK

The Deer Act 1991 stipulates a minimum calibre and minimum muzzle energy of .240″ and 1700 ft/lbs for the lawful shooting of all deer species in England and Wales, except for only Chinese water deer and muntjac, where a minimum bullet weight of 50 grains, minimum calibre of .220 inches and minimum muzzle energy of 1000 ft lbs applies. Scottish legislation is slightly different and includes a minimum velocity requirement; there are two sets of ballistic minima, one specified for all deer species and a reduced requirement for roe deer only.

In Mainland Europe it varies quite a bit.

In Germany red deer, mouflon, chamois, ibex, sika deer, fallow deer and wild boar must be shot with a 6.5 caliber centerfire with a 2000 joules of energy at 100 meters.

Roe deer can be shot with a 22 centerfire and 1000 joules at 100 meters.

the inserts are for small game like rabbits (pretty much wiped out in mainland Europe by tularemia), hares, fox, badger, corvids, trapping, Martins, weasels and marderhund.

I'm sorry, my post wasn't very clear. I meant that the full 5.6 x 57 cartridge was popular for Munters & CWD, not the rimfire inserts.
My bad.