Need a new backpack

G Posik

WKR
I have purchased a stone glacier pack and love it. I have the solo which is a 3300 cu in pack. I will say it fits ME very well. There is a 6000 cu in model as well. I am not saying this pack is better or worse than the MR of Kifaru. I am saying it fits me very well and carries weight really really good. I am carting 77 lbs in the pack now for training purposes. It does not feel like it is that heavy. There is no slippage on the belt/buckles. From Kifaru, MR and the Stone Glacier I will say they all are top quality and warranty is second to none. I will repeat what has been said a few times, spend money on a quality pack 1 time. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.

Glenn

Get a Kifaru.

Love my KU3700. Lightweight and carries gear and elk quarters more comfortably than anything I've ever owned. The material looks flimsy but holds up extremely well, and I'm not talking about on-trail use but cross country bushwacking through willows and timber blowdowns.

Rocky

WKR
I'm also in the market for a new pack. I'm considering the kifaru DT2. Does anyone have a pic of this pack compressed and being used as a day pack?

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
DO NOT buy the Sitka, I had the same problem as Aron, and so did my buddy with his Sitka bivy 30. They are piles of junk.