Nalgene holder for Kuiu pro?

chaser_2332

Lil-Rokslider
I have searched over a few threads and there doesn’t seem to be a recent topic on this. I have a rugged stitches on a kifaru and it’s fantastic however it appears pods is no longer making items. What is everyone’s go to for the Kuiu pack?

slimC

FNG
you should be able to grab from the side pouch without taking off the pack. I am.

unsure why you would want a full nal bottle sticking out on your hip.

cruxarche

FNG
Chaser did you solve for this? Same pack here. And I cannot comfortably reach around to the side pouches for a Nalgene. I use the waist harness pouches and do not want to remove them. Looking for something dry narrow to fit just behind the pouch.

cruxarche

FNG
I never did find a great fix for a nalgene. I ended up running a bladder when using this pack
Not really a convenient way to do that either in my pack. No pouch. The Kiuiu guys suggested I buy a bladder pouch and hang it. No thanks. Pack fits awesome though!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not really a convenient way to do that either in my pack. No pouch. The Kiuiu guys suggested I buy a bladder pouch and hang it. No thanks. Pack fits awesome though!
I have a different pack but really like this FHF nalgene holder, it's adjustable up and down so you can get it sit how you like it.
432af2ffd2194cf4dd9f2e42bbd2e90e.jpg

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk