Mystery Ranch Treehouse Pack

Medusa7MM

WKR
I spend a lot of time on the stand hunting whitetails. Most of the time use a pack to carry few items and mostly layers of clothes. Those of you that own the Mystery Ranch Treehouse Pack what are your thoughts on the pack? From the few reviews I've watched on the pack I like some of the options on the pack, but not sure on the capacity of it. I could always strap my outer shell jacket and bibs to the outside of the pack to clear up some room inside the pack. Thanks!

I asked for and received one for Christmas. After some careful evaluation, I returned it to Mystery Ranch. The fabric is entirely noisy, whether removing the pack or putting it on. It's way too loud for the way I hunt deer. Nothing about the pack was good enough to overcome the noise for me. Did I mention it hurt my ears......

22Jdub

WKR
I like the access design while it hung in the tree but it rides too far off your body if you need to strap climbing sticks or a bow to it. There are definitely better options

22Jdub

WKR
Any other whitetail pack recommendations?

If you're not hauling camera gear I prefer a good fanny pack around 1200 ci. Badlands monster, timberhawk and alps have some good options. The flash 20 is another good option I've looked at but don't have experience with. Really depends on how you hunt, are you hanging and hunting a lot, do you film, need to pack meat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
If you’re not packing meat, the smaller the better. I’ve always found i bring way too much junk whitetail hunting that I don’t need.

Bino chest pack and/or (dependent on time of year/duration of sit) a very small hydration style pack with straps to lash clothes to is all you need to whitetail hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not hauling camera gear I prefer a good fanny pack around 1200 ci. Badlands monster, timberhawk and alps have some good options. The flash 20 is another good option I've looked at but don't have experience with. Really depends on how you hunt, are you hanging and hunting a lot, do you film, need to pack meat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hang and hunt some and usually have camera gear. I know I take too much along sometimes but you never know. I also carry Ozonics and pack my clothes in. I never have had to pack out meat where I hunt.

22Jdub

WKR
With that much a pop up 28, pintler or sawtooth wouldn't be bad options. I'm really liking the new sawtooth myself. If you're packing clothes camera gear and sometimes and stand a pack like that would be a good investment.