Mystery Ranch Holster

I have a MR Pintler that I looking to attach a holster to for this years scouting/hunts. I thought they offered one a while ago but I can’t seem to find it and from what o remember it was kinda clunky.

Anyone have a good solution to attach a small pistol (G19 size) to their pack? Preferably one that has some sort of QD for easy on/off.

WKR
Mine is zip tied to the molle attachments on the hipbelt. The holster has belt slots that I run 2 zipties through, one at the top corner and one at the bottom corner on each side of the holser. It sounds a bit more trashy than it looks and the thing rides perfect, and is super stable.

OP
A
Mine is zip tied to the molle attachments on the hipbelt. The holster has belt slots that I run 2 zipties through, one at the top corner and one at the bottom corner on each side of the holser. It sounds a bit more trashy than it looks and the thing rides perfect, and is super stable.
That actually sounds like it may be the best solution. Happen to know what holster brand you used? I’m assuming it’s a soft holster

WKR
Blackhawk cqc I think it says. Excellent option IMO. Rides high in the waist belt and you can change the angles by adjusting the belt clip portion. Highly customizable and easy to draw quickly.

OP
A
Blackhawk cqc I think it says. Excellent option IMO. Rides high in the waist belt and you can change the angles by adjusting the belt clip portion. Highly customizable and easy to draw quickly.
Perfect, thank you!