Mystery Ranch Bighorn Multicam Perfect Condition with extras for sale

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have a Perfect Condition Mystery Ranch Bighorn 3000 ci in Multicam for sale. It is a Large Yoke (Replaceable to med or small if you need from Mystery Ranch) and I have the Small, and Large Live Wing Belt Pads to go with it. Lots of storage and organization in this pack.

Comes with a Small belt Pouch and the upgraded Power pull Belt loops by ovinnovations.

The Mystery Ranch Big Horn is a mid-sized Tri-Zip pack designed with hunters in mind and growing in popularity with the bowhunting community. This pack has enough room and internal compartmentalization for all your gear and kill; featuring 2 internal sleeves, 2 internal pass-through pockets, 2 daisy chains, a beaver tail and a top pocket.

Manufacturer: Mystery Ranch
Model: Big Horn
Capacity:
Manufacturer rating: 3000 cu-in / 49.2 L
Calculated: 2848 cu-in / 46.7 L

Main Compartment: 2464 cu-in / 40.4 L (22" x 14" x 8")
Top Pocket: 384 cu-in / 6.3 L (approx. 4" x 12" x 5" + 9" x 6" x 4"/2)
Beaver Tail: 10.5" x 15.5"

Fabric: 500 denier CORDURA nylon
Weight: 5lbs 13oz / 2637g
Hardware: National Molding Duraflex buckles, YKK zippers

This is the version that doesnt come with the side Bottle pockets.

I will take 375$ Shipped Paypal, Buyer pays the fee or you can gift it.

Eyecandy

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was lucky to pick one of these up about six months ago. I have owned quite a few packs and i have to say the Bighorn is my favorite backpack of all time for what it is. My experience has been that it will hold as much weight as i can put in it. Is it a load monster? No, but understanding the 22" frame is going to have some limitations, but it still handles load of about 80 lbs. comfortably for me, but it fits my body type really well. The X frame seems to wrap around me when i pull the belt tight. I love the layout and the stick-it or beavertail or whatever you want to call it is so useful, it takes and holds anything i have put in there. So take this as a bump and good luck with the sale. This is an awesome pack and they are hard to come by.

AXEL

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you ship this to BC by USPS/Canada Post and accept an international MO in payment? I am seriously interested, but, short of $$$$ due to home renos just done.

PLEASE, while responding here, also e-mail me at [email protected]

I NEED one of these and would use it more than my other six MR/DD packs as age and old injuries have limited my ability to backpack, such is life...... :)

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sent you an email Axel Im not sure on an international MO as Ive never dealt with it. So youll have to elaborate. Your custom fees on a 350$ pack would be kind of steep also.

AXEL

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no duty here on US-made packs, etc., I have been a Dana customer for 37 years and will reply on e-mail in detail.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Axel still havent gotten an email from you.

FYI still for sale. Will update if me and Axel work something out.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
ok Axel has decided not to purchase Still for sale. Had a few Pms but nothing concrete.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm not clear on belt size. You have large and small belts?
Is the belt stowable like the old Big Sky?

Hey LA,

Yes belt is stoable the belts on the live wing packs are all one size. Meaning from small to large the belt length (2 inch webbing) doesn't change. Also it's sewn into the pack. What you can change are the hip pads. From a small pad up to a large they slide over the attached belt and are kept on with Velcro and the large 2 inch buckle at the end of the pad. I have the small pad for small waist and large pad for large waist both are included in the price. Yoke is also replaceable so if your a medium you can order it from mystery ranch for around 80$. Hope that clears things up.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Glad Monday is over bump. Someone make my night and buy this great pack.

elkhunter71

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want this pac.I had one just like it I lost in our house fire. I can't believe no one has bought it. Wish I had the spare money.