My Wifes 2012 Washington Blacktail

Bucklucky

FNG
Thought you guys would like to see a dandy Blacktail my wife killed in a walk in unit we hunt in western washington . Quick story , I was home watching the kids while she was hunting , called me to come pack , end of story LOL. Here is some pics. Its only about a 3 mile hike to where she killed the buck in one of my honey holes. Too bad the hunting has gone way down in my area. I had a shed from thei buck from 2 years before the wife killed him but never seen him on the hoof .

Attachments

• 145.jpg 800x533.jpg
    145.jpg 800x533.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 316
  • 152.jpg 25%.jpg
    152.jpg 25%.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 104.jpg 800x533.jpg
    104.jpg 800x533.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 243
I agree. We have killed some descent buck over the years for washington standards . That there is our best , I killed my biggest wich is about the same size .

Good to see you over here Charlie!
I agree, better put up her last muley too :) and are any of them mounted yet???

Just like all of our trophys , the antlers are sitting in the "waiting to get mounted " pile LOL. Going to lifesize that blacktail my wife killed. Grosses 130 .

that is awesome that your wife hunts! Mine will hike and camp but no hunting for her.... YET!

that is awesome that your wife hunts! Mine will hike and camp but no hunting for her.... YET!

be careful what you wish for. its nice to have some things to your self....Charlie was baby sitting when this buck hit the ground

Awesome stuff sir!!! Thanks for sharing...that is too cool and some great animals to say the least!

Back