My first mule deer

I just wanted to share some photos from my arizona desert mule deer hunt this year. I have been hunting out there for deer the past 3 years and I finally connected on this buck. After a few close calls I made a 20 yard shot pass through with my bow and he went 40 yards. This is my first western deer with my bow and i have been trying real hard for a long time. A experience and memory that will live on forever in my mind.
Very nice! Congrats!!

Spinman75

FNG
I just wanted to share some photos from my arizona desert mule deer hunt this year. I have been hunting out there for deer the past 3 years and I finally connected on this buck. After a few close calls I made a 20 yard shot pass through with my bow and he went 40 yards. This is my first western deer with my bow and i have been trying real hard for a long time. A experience and memory that will live on forever in my mind.
Congratulations!

Congrats on a nice deer, well-earned to boot. As to the horseshoe if you have his head mounted, I would hang the shoe under the mount. Always thought it would be neat to find a arrowhead while hunting where I killed a nice animal and would do that.