My 1st KUIU order/experience rather odd...

OP
T

TommyK

FNG
I just don't understand it when people that are willing to write a novel, yet not call someone at the company.
Obviously you didn't read my novel. Amazing that people comment on things without reading anything they're commenting on, good stuff. You don't have to read any novel that you don't want to; you know that right? Next time I get long winded on a post I'll type slower for people that don't read as fast as others. Or, maybe, perhaps you could scroll on and ignore any post that is too long or doesn't interest you?

Tod osier

WKR
I just don't understand it when people that are willing to write a novel, yet not call someone at the company.

Obviously you didn't read my novel. Amazing that people comment on things without reading anything they're commenting on, good stuff. You don't have to read any novel that you don't want to; you know that right? Next time I get long winded on a post I'll type slower for people that don't read as fast as others. Or, maybe, perhaps you could scroll on and ignore any post that is too long or doesn't interest you?

I'm not sure what I missed. You wrote a long rambling post and have not called them. You are willing to call at some point, but not before writing a long post and defending your actions here.

OP
T

TommyK

FNG
I'm not sure what I missed. You wrote a long rambling post and have not called them. You are willing to call at some point, but not before writing a long post and defending your actions here.
You either didn't read my original post, or have trouble comprehending what you read. I called them and then emailed them pictures like they asked me to. You didn't have to read my post (or pretend to) you could just go about your day without unnecessary, irrelevant feedback. I generally don't read long posts myself, let alone create them. However, I certainly don't offer opinions or comment unless I at least read them.

IdahoBeav

WKR
You either didn't read my original post, or have trouble comprehending what you read. I called them and then emailed them pictures like they asked me to. You didn't have to read my post (or pretend to) you could just go about your day without unnecessary, irrelevant feedback. I generally don't read long posts myself, let alone create them. However, I certainly don't offer opinions or comment unless I at least read them.
To be fair, I didn't read it until maybe the third time opening this thread. Over 1,000 words with no paragraph breaks makes for a difficult read that not many are willing to take on.

Nonetheless, my experiences with Kuiu lead me to believe that they will take care of you and make your order right.

OP
T

TommyK

FNG
To be fair, I didn't read it until maybe the third time opening this thread. Over 1,000 words with no paragraph breaks makes for a difficult read that not many are willing to take on.

Nonetheless, my experiences with Kuiu lead me to believe that they will take care of you and make your order right.
Thanks, and I never intended to post such a run-on thread. I almost always steer clear of them myself, ironically.

TSAMP

WKR
I stopped once you stated you knowingly bought a larger harness than reccomended, then twice mentioned the slop with your binos thereafter. The rest of your "review" fell off.

This isn't a "safe space". You throw out your dirty laundry, your going to get perspectives from both sides.

Fact is you should have waited a few days/week and this will probably be sorted out and a bulk of your post unnecessary.

Then I have to ask myself, would you have still posted only to review the gear? Probably not...

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Your box of counterfeit gear comment in the original post made me giggle a bit. You already bought mass produced made in China by purchasing Kuiu, how much more counterfeit do you want?

Tod osier

WKR

This is wrong of me to continue this and I apologize for sidetracking your post. You should be able how to post however you want.

However, you never said that you talked to them on the phone. You said you "contacted" them, I wrongly assumed that was via email since email is mentioned later. There is nothing written to guide me to make the proper assumption of how the contact was made.

OP
T

TommyK

FNG
I stopped once you stated you knowingly bought a larger harness than reccomended, then twice mentioned the slop with your binos thereafter. The rest of your "review" fell off.

This isn't a "safe space". You throw out your dirty laundry, your going to get perspectives from both sides.

Fact is you should have waited a few days/week and this will probably be sorted out and a bulk of your post unnecessary.

Then I have to ask myself, would you have still posted only to review the gear? Probably not...
I bought the recommended size actually. It was in a review I read that I saw the smaller would actually fit even though advertised dimensions suggest otherwise. I don't need safe spaces, cupcake. I posted to hear opinions and perspectives...that's the point. I had a crap experience with a reputable company so I tossed that laundry out there. Sorry the racing striped undies stuck on your face. I'm gonna reply to someone if/when they rag on me saying I didn't do something that I did in fact do.

TSAMP

WKR
I bought the recommended size actually. It was in a review I read that I saw the smaller would actually fit even though advertised dimensions suggest otherwise. I don't need safe spaces, cupcake. I posted to hear opinions and perspectives...that's the point. I had a crap experience with a reputable company so I tossed that laundry out there. Sorry the racing striped undies stuck on your face. I'm gonna reply to someone if/when they rag on me saying I didn't do something that I did in fact do.
Guy who posts about mixing and matching his camo and bought it because he "likes the look" of the old school pattern calling me a cupcake? That's rich.

TripleJ

WKR
My experience with Kuiu customer service has exceeded my expectations more often than not. I imagine they will take care of you. Is it possible that UPS blew up your original box and you got a re-packed box with only some of the items inside? We have to deal with that in my line of work sometimes. They aren't very good at getting all the original items back in the new box.

Warmsy

WKR
There's probably better forums for you to frequent on the Internet... Your first posts, a little ribbing, and you're upset and confrontational. No one insulted you.

MattB

WKR
No, they're not a hot new thing. I bet paragraphs have probably been around as long as pedantic people?
That was hard to read. Accept the advice, however sarcastic it may have been.

I have a ton of stuff from Kuiu and never had an order issue like you described. Did have a couple of fit issues that were fairly easily remedied.

Hmmm... never had anything but good experiences buying from KUIU. No clue why that one guy said to not expect a happy outcome... what are they not going to give you your stuff?? I'm sure their CS will come out on top.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve always had very good experiences with Kuiu. Their customer service had been great.

I have ordered a fair amount over the years but fortunately have had very few issues. When i have had an issue I received great customer service from Kuiu.