Muzzleloader Supplies Storage & Range Box

What does everyone use to store and transport their muzzy supplies? Looking for a sort of "tackle box" that could double as storage and an easy container to transport for shooting. Would like to be able to get bullets, powder, discs and primers as well as my brushes, patches, and other cleaning supplies into one container for extended range days.

jayhawk

WKR
I use a fishing tackle box. Keeps everything organized and clean.
My other range bag is just an old harbor freight tool bag. They're the same thing as a name brand "range bag" and at 1/2 the price.

I'm sure either one of those options would suffice.

OP
SteveAndTheCrigBoys
I have most of my other gun cleaning supplies in a traditional fishing tackle box but the size of the bottom area isn't really big enough. Need something with a large bottom "general" storage area and a smaller divider section up top for brushes, breech tool, breech grease, brushes, etc. Haven't been able to find anything like that.

Years ago, my wife was throwing out a leather purse. It has multiple pockets and a big center compartment for powder and bullets.

On top of that it has a nice leather strap thats fits over the shoulder. You already paid for it why not reap the rewards.