Multicam or Foliage?

Just about ready to order a T2. What color and why? Resale? Cheaper? To be cool? To be hot? Cuz Aron has it? :)

And while we are at it, what do I need to attach a KU medium pod to it and how many meat baggies do I need for an elk, three?

OP
Brandon Pattison
This is what I had in mind:

T2 & Longhunter Lid (to facilitate use of the gunbearer and to have a potential fanny pack)
2 Medium Belt Pouches
Grab It
Medium KU Pod
GPS Holster
3 Meat Baggies
Gunbearer, Universal

...and maybe a Claymore (horizontal) for the lid or a couple of possibles pouches. Any suggestions?

I feel like I am ordering an F-250 with an articulated BOSS snow plow with all of the features that won't come on a GMC.

Last edited:

littlebuf

Banned
heres what i ordered about a week ago.all in multi cam because its make me invisible.think i'll pick up a few more meat baggies and some of there little pouches for inside the pack before hunting season

Timberline 1
Stuff Sack-med
Meat Bag
500 Light Claymore
Grab-It Military
Lash Strap Kit - Horizontal
med belt pouch

OP
Brandon Pattison
I figured the meat baggies could be used for organizing prior to the kill and I have a few odd ball, off-brand pullouts.

Both colors are good. If you also do some backpacking during the summer the foliage might be better as it is more backpacker friendly. If it is strickly a hunting pack then muilticam. Both are awesome. I have a two packs in the Foliage. I think it is a great color. blends in well
DSC_3939.jpg

littlebuf

Banned
way off topic here but aron, how much does that tripod weigh? i may have found one just like it at a pretty good price.its around 6#

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have all my Kifaru packs, 3 of them, in Foilage. I don't mind multicam, but I just prefer the look of the foilage on the packs. Either way, an animal doesn't care unless your stalking backwards toward them.

JPD350

WKR
You can't go wrong either way, I got the multicam hoping the blood stains will just look like part of the camo.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
littlebuff

6 lbs is HEAVY for a tripod....I wouldn't get one that heavy for backpacking, even if it was a great deal.

littlebuf

Banned
yeah thats what i was thinking,hell of a price but thats probably why