Multi tool ?

What multi tool is everyone using? Like the leather man or the gerber mp600

looking to pick one up to keep in the truck.

what’s good?

Wrench

WKR
I have a bunch of them and prefer the wave variants. I have the ti as my favorite and the original wave as a second (same tools....smaller size) and the new ones are great in the truck. I broke my original super tool and they replaced it with the new one, which is huge. My dad just gave me a crunch....that thing is awesome.

I use mine less than I think I would…until I do. A most if aTVs or other machines are part of the mix IMO. I like the wave with a selection of driver bits matched to my gun / bow.

22lr

WKR
For my truck, I still carry the same Original supertool I've had for 23 years now. I have a few other Leatherman and gerbers that have accumulated over the years. But its hard to beat the simplicity of the original!

Of the new ones, I prefer the Gerber 100% based on the fact that I can use regular bits in em and dont have to get the flattened Leatherman bits.

For my truck, I still carry the same Original supertool I've had for 23 years now. I have a few other Leatherman and gerbers that have accumulated over the years. But its hard to beat the simplicity of the original!

Of the new ones, I prefer the Gerber 100% based on the fact that I can use regular bits in em and dont have to get the flattened Leatherman bits.
That's interesting.

I'm not using screw head bits in any multi tool, tbh.

saile14

FNG
Gerber MP600 needle nose

I need the needle nose and have found I prefer the MP600s pliers over others I've tried.

lmeyer

WKR
Any one know of a smaller multi tool with pliers and bit driver? I have a wave but want something lighter to carry

ajbailey21

Lil-Rokslider
Gerber dime and my knife has a bit driver on it for field repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highhuntin

Lil-Rokslider
Leather man sidekick that I’d like to upgrade but can’t see a good reason to as it just works! Gerber dime In my backpack

mcseal2

WKR
Leatherman Free P4 is my favorite. I often take an older PST-2 though because it’s lighter. The knife is a combo edge and not nearly as nice, no saw, it has drawbacks.

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
I have several Leatherman's, all of them have their purpose. The one I carry most, and seems to always get me out of a bind is the Wave.

Oregonboy

WKR
Leatherman wave has been in my center console for 10+ years. It's pretty perfect.

WCB

WKR
A Leatherman of some sort...I think last we counted between my wife and I we have 7 of them. Whatever one is currently in my pack is the one I'll take.

mcseal2

WKR
I don’t carry it hunting and fishing, I use the ones mentioned above. I do have a Wave though I carry for work every day and have for years. I broke one side of the needle nose pliers off and ground the other side down to match on a bench grinder. I love it now for work on the ranch, but it isn’t as good for removing hooks or tweezer type jobs anymore. Its been a great tool though.

as.ks.ak

WKR
My buddy carries the leatherman micra backpacking. It has come in handy more than I’m willing to admit. I finally ordered one last week. Being able to have actual scissors to cut the corners off your leukotape to prevent it from rolling has been incredibly beneficial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk