Muley Freak poaching case plea deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The felony is still pending. This was the latest activity on the felony. Maybe someone a lot more familiar with the law can chime in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231215_200113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231215_200113_Samsung Internet.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 143

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
This guy deserves everything he gets and then needs it double again.

I lost my taste for this guy after repeatedly poaching and after making a great 600 yard shot on an antelope and then crying it was his buddies fault when he shot the wrong one.

Too much mag in his scope maybe like Form talks about field of view being King.

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
This guy deserves everything he gets and then needs it double again.

I lost my taste for this guy after repeatedly poaching and after making a great 600 yard shot on an antelope and then crying it was his buddies fault when he shot the wrong one.

Too much mag in his scope maybe like Form talks about field of view being King.
That one is a classic. It’s really to bad they took it down.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
The way to stop this shit right now is to somehow get rid of "influencers", youtube hunters, social media bullshit. Period. If these douchebags don't have anyone to impress, or make a living off of, it would end immediately!
How do we do that?
Sign me up

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
How do we do that?
Sign me upm ma
I don't know yet. I'm still working on that part 🤣
Everything has been monetized to death in the hunting (and outdoor) "industry". Sponsorships, social media views, hunting shows on TV that mostly suck, etc, etc. It's wrecking our public lands, wrecking our wildlife quality and numbers, the list goes on....and at a pretty steady pace. It's pathetic.

Reactions: WKR
Idaho is an interesting place - quite a collection of old deeply established families and the type of person who gravitates there from other states. In the 7 years I lived in Boise, it was surprising some state laws are enforced very strictly, others not so much, and how much political clout a person has very much has an impact on how you’re treated, and not just the family that makes french fries. It’s a small state and doesn’t take long before you know someone from every corner, and in small communities everyone knows everyone.

I figure there are three potential reasons why he may have received preferential treatment, but I won’t spell them out or someone related to each would get butt hurt. It’s not unlike much of rural America - the good old boy system is alive and well.
IMG_1645.jpeg

The way to stop this shit right now is to somehow get rid of "influencers", youtube hunters, social media bullshit. Period. If these douchebags don't have anyone to impress, or make a living off of, it would end immediately!

No way, fam. Bootlickers gonna boot lick.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
4th that is public knowledge. Probably dozens more. You have to be a complete idiot to get caught committing wildlife crimes. I could poach the rest of my life in the best units in the state and not get caught, easily.
Yup, but you wouldn't be out there with a camera following your every move.

Poaching while being videotaped is a whole new level of stupid.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Yup, but you wouldn't be out there with a camera following your every move.

Poaching while being videotaped is a whole new level of stupid.

It’s purely out of desperation for likes/money/fame. Since the consequences don’t add up to much he and others will keep doing it. Something needs to change in the courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.