Muley freak Game Changer bino harness

OP
justin davis
I had there old harness. It was pretty good but I wanted a pocket on the front.
And it was squeaky on ELs.
Gotcha. I’ve been using the Sitka mountain harness. I really like it. But this muley freak one being fully enclosed looks nice

Gotcha. I’ve been using the Sitka mountain harness. I really like it. But this muley freak one being fully enclosed looks nice
I gave up on fully enclosed. I bought and returned a marsupial enclosed. And the Outdoor vision.
Just to bulky and doesn't want to stay open.

I've stuck with a marsupial open side. If I'm riding a quad or super bad weather I just wear a jacket and zip it up

OP
justin davis
I gave up on fully enclosed. I bought and returned a marsupial enclosed. And the Outdoor vision.
Just to bulky and doesn't want to stay open.

I've stuck with a marsupial open side. If I'm riding a quad or super bad weather I just wear a jacket and zip it up
Gotcha that makes sense

i got one. not for me. ill sell for 20 percent off website price shipped. just PM me. i have the range one.

did they actually call it the game changer? :rolleyes:
It's how the millenials describe stuff.

The question is "Could you ever kill a booner without this gear?"
When the answer is "You couldn't" then you know the product is a game changer and must be purchased immediately, regardless of price.

Take the Butt-out tool and try this exercise or scent control gum, or the deer whistle on your bumper, HECS camo or pretty much anything sold by the Busbice family or Mtn Ops.

#gamechanger #sickforit

TheTone

WKR
I haven't done any research to follow up, but after seeing that one of the muley freak guys was charged with trespassing and a bunch of other non sense a couple years ago. They are not getting any of my money.
The video of him crying in his revocation hearing was awful. Essentially saying that if he was revoked his poor family would starve since hunting is how he makes a living to support his family. I’ll never give them a dime

ChrisAU

WKR
I’m not gonna lie…it looks very well thought out. That RF pouch may be what I’ve been waiting on. Currently really like my FHF chest rig setup, with exception of the zipper…

Can’t do those narrow shoulder straps. Makes my neck/shoulders hurt after a couple days.

Almost an exact replica of the Kuiu one i have. I do like the pleated front pocket actually making it usable and the cell phone stretchy pocket. The pouch and rangefinder pouch look kinda bulky , like they ride on your rib cage though. Id give it a shot if i was in the market.

Bett

FNG
I’m curious as well. Wondering how well the lid stays open when using RF or binos?