Mule deer makes you fart?

OP
W

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Is it cause the only way you can make mule deer edible is in Tacos?
Haha believe it or not, i eat my steaks rare with no seasoning most of the time. Currently burning through ground deer in spaghetti.

OP
W

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
On the high protien theory. Today I only had a little bit of dear meat. Maybe 1 cup worth. Keep in mind, i normally eat high protien. Up to 3lbs in a day. The only time ive farted with domestic animals is after eatinv pork.

OP
W

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Noticed this with my first elk last year. The whole family loves the meat but it makes me fart way more then venison. Not sure what the story is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did you do for meat prep? Aged?

Haha believe it or not, i eat my steaks rare with no seasoning most of the time. Currently burning through ground deer in spaghetti.

Well, some people seem to like PBR too, doesn't mean they have taste.

It comes down to how it was handled, and what the animal consumed anyways.

You should try making jerky with it, little red pepper adds some spice to those farts.

Call me crazy, but to me mule deer is the best tasting game meat there is. I truly love eating it.
Youre Crazy GIFs | Tenor

Actually I usually dont notice a difference from elk to deer but some individual animals are just better than others.

Youre Crazy GIFs | Tenor

Actually I usually dont notice a difference from elk to deer but some individual animals are just better than others.
I agree with you here. Generally the only way I can really tell a difference is when they are grilled steaks. Yes, definitely there is and can be a notable difference from animal to animal.

And I ain't crazy!!🤣😂

OP
W

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Further testing has commenced. I ate some friends mule deer doe backstrap and rump and still got gassy. Therefore, its not just my buck lol.

Seeknelk

WKR
Try winter trapping muskrats on bogs, cutting into their pushups and reaching in, breathing that fresh swamp gas! Comes out almost identical but worse! Same with gutting any animal. Just breathing it does it.

intunegp

WKR
Wait, you guys are only farting when you eat certain foods? Maybe I need to reevaluate my diet.