MTNTOUGH - 50+ Preseason Prep for the EXPERIENCED hunter!

weston(mtntough)

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
IVR_4420.jpgPreseason Prep 50+ is tailored for older (more experienced) hunters training at home with minimal gear. This program is in collaboration with Randy Newberg to help him prepare for the biggest hunt of his life!Starting with mobility, stabilization, and basic strength, it progresses to endurance and conditioning. Ideal for beginners or those returning to fitness, it restores balance and body control before intense workouts.

Gear needed: dumbbells, kettlebell, pull-up bar, bands, pack/ruck, and treadmill. Program lasts 9 weeks, 5 days/week, with optional sixth day. Workouts range from 30-60 minutes with thorough warmups and cooldowns. Follow-along format with 1 coach and 2 athletes.

Phase 1 focuses on mobility, balance, and muscular endurance, establishing proper movement patterns and core strength.

Phase 2 increases work capacity and strength endurance for mountain readiness, emphasizing overall strength and resilience.

Ideal for older hunters reclaiming fitness post-injury or time off, it ensures proper mechanics and core strength for tackling rugged terrain.

Weekly schedule:

Monday: Total Body Strength
Tuesday: Conditioning/Functional Core
Wednesday: Pack Workout
Thursday: Flush/Mobility
Friday: Total Body Strength
Saturday: Optional RUCK

Link here - https://mtntough.com/pages/pre-season-prep-50

Promo code - PRESEASON40 will save you 40% on an annual membership. To redeem the code click here: http://lab.mtntough.com/checkout/subscribe/purchase?code=preseason40&plan=yearly

inkedspot

Lil-Rokslider
You should definitely do it! We always have a 14 day free trial, but if you wanted to go for it you can purchase an entire year on the MTNTOUGH app for $143.99 here: http://lab.mtntough.com/checkout/subscribe/purchase?code=preseason40&plan=yearly
Thank you - I’m already a yearly member but have been on a different program the last few months. This program geared towards the “experienced” people is exciting. Thank y’all for aiming at this audience.

chanson_roland

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 712593Preseason Prep 50+ is tailored for older (more experienced) hunters training at home with minimal gear. This program is in collaboration with Randy Newberg to help him prepare for the biggest hunt of his life!Starting with mobility, stabilization, and basic strength, it progresses to endurance and conditioning. Ideal for beginners or those returning to fitness, it restores balance and body control before intense workouts.

Gear needed: dumbbells, kettlebell, pull-up bar, bands, pack/ruck, and treadmill. Program lasts 9 weeks, 5 days/week, with optional sixth day. Workouts range from 30-60 minutes with thorough warmups and cooldowns. Follow-along format with 1 coach and 2 athletes.

Phase 1 focuses on mobility, balance, and muscular endurance, establishing proper movement patterns and core strength.

Phase 2 increases work capacity and strength endurance for mountain readiness, emphasizing overall strength and resilience.

Ideal for older hunters reclaiming fitness post-injury or time off, it ensures proper mechanics and core strength for tackling rugged terrain.

Weekly schedule:

Monday: Total Body Strength
Tuesday: Conditioning/Functional Core
Wednesday: Pack Workout
Thursday: Flush/Mobility
Friday: Total Body Strength
Saturday: Optional RUCK

Link here - https://mtntough.com/pages/pre-season-prep-50

Promo code - PRESEASON40 will save you 40% on an annual membership. To redeem the code click here: http://lab.mtntough.com/checkout/subscribe/purchase?code=preseason40&plan=yearly
Already a subscriber, so will look at this program.

One Marketing suggestion: As opposed to "50+", I propose you change the name to "barrel-aged". Give us some dignity, won't you?

OP
weston(mtntough)

weston(mtntough)

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Already a subscriber, so will look at this program.

One Marketing suggestion: As opposed to "50+", I propose you change the name to "barrel-aged". Give us some dignity, won't you?
I'll submit the name change request to marketing! We appreciate that you are a subscriber! Keep up the great work.

OP
weston(mtntough)

weston(mtntough)

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you - I’m already a yearly member but have been on a different program the last few months. This program geared towards the “experienced” people is exciting. Thank y’all for aiming at this audience.
Everyone thinks the young guys got it, but they are the ones that pack up and head home when it gets tough. Experience always wins! Thanks for being a subscriber. We appreciate you!
How does this compare to the MGD as far as 'difficulty'?
It is a little easier than the MDGs!

OP
weston(mtntough)

weston(mtntough)

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Everyone thinks the young guys got it, but they are the ones that pack up and head home when it gets tough. Experience always wins! Thanks for being a subscriber. We appreciate you!

jasonhul

Lil-Rokslider
Are there any current promo codes? This one appears expired. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk