More Euro help

danarnold

WKR
So after bugging my taxidermist for the past six months to get my 2013 Wyoming 6X6 back I find out he hasn't touched it other than capping the perfectly good skull, i'm looking for ideas on what to do with it other than the bone bracket from skullhooker, i'm also not a fan of the red velvet covering the cap on a wooden plaque.
I'd really like to have a traditional European mount but I think my options are slim at this point
By the way a bear stole my cape while we had meat bags hanging over night and he was supposed to provide one

For whitetails there is an artificial skull that can be used. I would think thee is an elk one also. horns are attached, puttied, and everything painted white.

RamDreamer

Lil-Rokslider
Don't waste your money on the expensive artificial skulls that you can find in a sporting good store, usually $150. Check out the link below from a McKenzie Taxidermy supplies. They have two options for elk antlers that have been capped. One is approximately $75 and the other is $96(larger dimensions). You can then add it to a board if you want to or just hang it on the wall. Very simple and looks great and they have another page of artificial skulls where you can just attach antlers.

http://www.mckenziesp.com/Slotted-Skulls-North-American-C5946.aspx