More choices

2c57992facd991d3277d676f33e85f49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve also used gray/green, green/brown combo. They have that classic traditional look. I got those wraps from one stringer or arrow wraps. They should have them on their site

Postem up when you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TaterTot

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
Both it is.

I forgot my fetching jig was set to 3x120, I haven't changed it in some time but forgot I had donated and refletched a bunch of arrows for the youth club.

They'll make good chicken/squirrel arrows I'll be able to tell at a glance when they are in my quiver.
20230702_153458.jpg20230702_153514.jpg

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
How do those 250 spines work for you? What # bow are you shooting?… or am I “thread shitting” too?

My eyes are getting older and shoot instinctive . I have always been told use something bright that your eyes/brain can subconsciously follow to the target makes repeatabilty easier . I believe it to be true imo. Respectfully, not trying to thread shit.

Kentucky

WKR
I like the green and brown, looks classy…I do agree with Old Goat and Gutshot…seeing the arrow has huge benefits for me…I hunt from the ground a lot and in taller cover, using the archer of arrow at 20 yards to clear obstructions between myself and target is something I practice…

Oops I shit the thread… tried not to, and did it anyway…

OP
TaterTot

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
How do those 250 spines work for you? What # bow are you shooting?… or am I “thread shitting” too?
Nah you aren't thread shitting, thread shitting is when someone post how do I fix a maytag washer that won't drain and you come on and post, may tag sucks I drive a Ferrari lmao. It's just general respect for people. I can appreciate if people want to do things differently, that's cool, but I don't go around telling people they are wrong for liking something I don't like. That's just being an asshole for no reason, and life's to short to spend it dealing with assholes.

Anyway, the 250's worked out great, I need to scale my bow to find out for sure what im pulling but it's somewhere in the 59 to 62lb range. They ended up tuning at 31" back of nock to end of carbon, with a ethics archery insert and collar and 200g point. 175 flies well but is showing just slightly stiff and I know in a hunting situation I'll never over draw my bow in excitement but I might under draw it. 672 grain total with a foc of 25% right in that 11ish gpp sweet spot for me. Edit to add that that's with 350g total upfront.

Last edited:
OP
TaterTot

TaterTot

Lil-Rokslider
My eyes are getting older and shoot instinctive . I have always been told use something bright that your eyes/brain can subconsciously follow to the target makes repeatabilty easier . I believe it to be true imo. Respectfully, not trying to thread shit.
I can appreciate that, do what works for you sir.