Moose hunting partner wanted

MWH

FNG
I have been fortunate enough to hunt and kill 4 moose in the last four years and have meet two amazing hunting partners from rokslide who have also been successful with me. Unfortunately, they do not want to hunt moose every year. I would probably hunt unit 18 or put in for the 21e draw if I found a partner from this forum again. If not successful, I will attempt to find a transporter to take me solo or do a guided hunt if necessary. I enjoy the butchering and packing aspect of these moose hunts. For extra safety I would prefer to go with a hunting partner and preferably one who has already hunted moose.

150plusB&C

Lil-Rokslider
I would give anything to go. Moose with a bow is my bucket list hunt. I’ve dreamed of it since I was like 5 sitting in front of those chest tvs from the 80s. Saturday and Sunday mornings. I’d go and just tag along. Good luck. Post picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyril

FNG
I hunted with MWH last year. I can say, you will never find a harder worker for a partner. Very safe, learned a lot and would not hesitate to hunt with him again and probably will. I have other hunts lined up the next couple seasons, otherwise he wouldn’t be looking for a partner, we would be making a plan.