WTS Moonshine fly rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wish this had come up a week ago as I ordered the blackout drifter. Don’t understand the bad mouthing of Moonshine. They are fantastic rods and at a great price. And some of the best looking I’ve seen at any price.

Good luck with sell. Someone is getting a great deal.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wish this had come up a week ago as I ordered the blackout drifter. Don’t understand the bad mouthing of Moonshine. They are fantastic rods and at a great price. And some of the best looking I’ve seen at any price.

Good luck with sell. Someone is getting a great deal.
I’ve never read much bad mouthing of them,
I do t pay attention to internet hate these days. Moonshine rods are pretty nice, I have an outcast and last summer I used it for steelhead here in AK as well as on a permit trip in the Florida keys and had no issues with it.

Sound like you need this midnight special as a backup rod.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I’ve never read much bad mouthing of them,
I do t pay attention to internet hate these days. Moonshine rods are pretty nice, I have an outcast and last summer I used it for steelhead here in AK as well as on a permit trip in the Florida keys and had no issues with it.

Sound like you need this midnight special as a backup rod.
I don't know that I see much of the negative anymore but when they first showed up, they flooded the web with advertisement and folks showing them off. I think it's just the Nickelback of fly fishing scenario. It became cool to hate them. I agree about not paying attention. The web can be nothing but toxic and knowing that, you can see the patterns.

I am now up to seven of their rods. I definitely don't need another. But I keep looking so hopefully someone gets here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.