Montana Outfitter Recommendations

Rrobason

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a good reputable outfitter to go with this year (if I draw a tag). I am not super experienced chasing elk. I would rather go on an archery hunt but I am not opposed to a rifle hunt either. Last couple years I have had my butt handed to me in CO... so I am looking for a change. I thought I had found an outfitter... but on further research realize he was a really good salesman, at least according to multiple reviews I found on other sites including this one. Any help will be appreciated!!
Thanks

I would be suspicious of anyone who has an opening for this year
I have done a bunch of research on my own... ran into a lot of dead ends and one possibility that I ha e since learnt isn’t such a good one. Luckily I didn’t send them a check yet.

Good ones are booked for this year. Monte Hankinson - MMoutfitters.net is a good one in the southwest corner for next year.

What tag are you trying to draw? what area are you trying to hunt? and what's your price range?

I have input on a few but just trying to see what you are looking for first.

If you draw a rag then start reach ing out for outfitter. Most likely they all will have clients not draw and be looking to fill holes.

Have a buddy that guides for Greater Yellowstone Outfitters near Livingston. They kill some nice bulls there but Im not 100% if hey have openings for this year.

Back