WTS Montana Knife Company Blackfoot 2.0 - Olive - used once

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
PENDING SALE.....

Take 2: This here is the Blackfoot 2.0. (Sorry about my earlier post that this was a Suoer Cub)

You might be wondering to yourself "why on earth would Ktowncamo be selling a MKC blade? They're darn near impossible to get your hands on" and you would not be incorrect in your questions because I'm asking myself the same thing.

I'm selling it because even though it's still sharp as a razor after using it on an antelope this past fall (only use was that one time) and then using my other fixed blades I own (Benchmade x2, Argali x2, Goat) I realized that even though it's a wicked sweet knife, I won't love it and use it like I will the others. It's just a hair too pointed of a blade shape and not enough of a drop point for my liking.

These knives are built in batches and then they drop on the website and they sell out stupid fast and it's a waiting game all over again. I bought mine at a TAC event, full pop.

Retail Price is $300 if you can find one in stock.

ROKSLIDE PRICE TYD is $255. Not looking to take a bigger loss on this just yet so unless you have something rad to trade (which I may consider) then I may not drop the price or accept lower offers. We'll see what happens.

PayPal F&F please. PM with questions.

Thanks for checking.

1243a91b3fa232be50d3e17bc8e9ac5c.jpg
afa43cb92798fc97f2a0b5f06199cae6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jeff_74

FNG
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great price on an excellent knife.