"modify" wyoming elk application post deadline

Wyoming draw application deadline is coming up, but then there is a modification period until early May. Does anybody know what "modify" means? Specifically, can you change units? I have not found anything that specifically addresses this question, and I'm on the fence between a couple of units.

Jarred

I know that the modify will let you change units but will not let you go from a regular draw to a special draw. I decided to switch my app last week from a regular to a special so I had to withdraw my app and reapply.

horniac

FNG
Yes you can change units.

“View and modify previously submitted applications. After the Commission meeting in late April, you are encouraged to check the Department’s website to verify that your season dates have not changed. If you need to modify your application, go to the Department’s website and log in as you did to enter the drawing. When you get to the “Hunting Applications Available” page, click on “View Previously Submitted Applications” and then the “Modify” button and select the “Continue to Update Areas and Types” button. You will not be able to modify the fee type for which you have submitted your application. For example, you can’t change from a regular to a special or a reduced price to a full price or vice versa. The party organizer must make the modifications to party applications.”

Horniac

cnelk

WKR
You can modify or withdraw your application. If you want to withdraw, you wont get your refund until after the drawing.

I need to do the opposite, withdraw a "special" and reapply as regular.

Is that allowable?

(I know WY will keep my $1300 until May)