Missouri Rok Slider's?

CB123

FNG
I'm off this Friday if anyone wants to go find some trouble. Hike somewhere? Drop me a line: (5 oh 2) 3 two 4 - 3 one 32

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm off Friday too but my wife would kill me being as she just had a c-section. It's probably going to be a month or better before I can skate away now.

OP
TheBuzz

TheBuzz

FNG
Ok, brain storming here. 2015 Spring west Central Missouri Rokslide get together. April 11 - 12. Knob Noster state park. Camp, shake out gear, also Saturday is a orienteering event. AT the state park. Bring your day pack, weight it down, map skills, walk, run the course for time, bragging rights and exercise, etc, Sunday maybe, maybe, 3d shoot in the local area, too early to nail that down, as only a few clubs have posted 3D's for 2015, but there are at least three active clubs in the area.

What do you think?

- looked deeper and Marshall Bowhunters have a 3D that Sunday -

www.ptoc.org/htdocs/schedule.html

http://www.marshallbowhunters.org

Well,schucks, The Orienteering Club moved the Knob Noster event to February, so that's not an option, or is it? Test out that "cold weather gear". And as luck would have it. Marshall Bowhunters are having their " Snow Shoot " the next day. Lol. Now February 14-15 ? brrrrrrr......

Last edited: