Military Discounts

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks!

I don't wanna start a shit storm, but we've been giving 10 % off to all active millitary for several months.

kodiakfly

WKR
Thanks!

I don't wanna start a shit storm, but we've been giving 10 % off to all active millitary for several months.

I can't find the email, so I deleted it. It would've been late winter or early spring of last year that I emailed and asked because I was wanting to get a pack, so it must've been before you offered the discount and I've just not checked to ask again. I ended up getting the EMRII and some other stuff anyway, like I say, just based on your product and CS.

But thanks for the across the board discount! I sure didn't mean to speak incorrectly, I was just going off the last info I had. I stand corrected.

I totally agree it is a privilege and not a right. All I was saying is there is no need to complain about it. Hell when my father and father in law came back from Vietnam they didn't even get a pat on the back. All I am saying is if that is a issue with someone, choose another company. There are other companies with high quality gear out there that do offer blanket military discounts. Nothing to worry about

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I can't find the email, so I deleted it. It would've been late winter or early spring of last year that I emailed and asked because I was wanting to get a pack, so it must've been before you offered the discount and I've just not checked to ask again. I ended up getting the EMRII and some other stuff anyway, like I say, just based on your product and CS.

But thanks for the across the board discount! I sure didn't mean to speak incorrectly, I was just going off the last info I had. I stand corrected.
Who knows man? It may have been a misunderstanding by our CS.

Sorry about that.

kodiakfly

WKR
I totally agree it is a privilege and not a right. All I was saying is there is no need to complain about it. Hell when my father and father in law came back from Vietnam they didn't even get a pat on the back. All I am saying is if that is a issue with someone, choose another company. There are other companies with high quality gear out there that do offer blanket military discounts. Nothing to worry about

Well said. I do for sure appreciate how we're treated now, compared to in that era.

Who knows man? It may have been a misunderstanding by our CS.

Sorry about that.

Don't be. I'm a Kifaru customer regardless.

whitingja

WKR
I agree, I don't expect it. But is is nice when we, those who served in the military, are recognized for our service. Yes its voluntary. But that's why I stated "if thats true". I suspected that Kifaru did offer a discount. But wasn't positive.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We do offer a blanket discount, so there's no issue.

Just didn't want misinformation spread throughout the net.

kodiakfly

WKR
I agree, I don't expect it. But is is nice when we, those who served in the military, are recognized for our service. Yes its voluntary. But that's why I stated "if thats true". I suspected that Kifaru did offer a discount. But wasn't positive.

Agreed. And glad Aaron spoke up to straighten it out.

whitingja

WKR
Don't feel like I'm entitled to any JG358. Did I say I was? Just nice when some companies offer significant discounts to military. Helps out. Think it would be great if more did it. Seems like some people are trying to make this a pissing match.

JG358

WKR
Don't feel like I'm entitled to any JG358. Did I say I was? Just nice when some companies offer significant discounts to military. Helps out. Think it would be great if more did it. Seems like some people are trying to make this a pissing match.

Wasn't out to make it a pissing match either, I should have worded it differently. And yes, its nice when companies offer more significant discounts but I think one should just be grateful for any deal/discount given to them(no matter the size) based solely off their chosen profession instead of saying... "Would be nice to see bigger Discounts though".

Promotive is one of the best places to check out if you'd like to find the bulk of higher %age professional discounts.

Last edited:

jcodyc40

Lil-Rokslider
I made my first Kifaru order a couple months ago, showed proof of military service and received my discount. The whole process was pretty painless even if parting with the money wasn't. What I have discovered since receiving my order is that the product is exceptional and the customer service has been incredible. I always look for companies that offer military discounts and Kifaru is one company that will earn your loyalty. I am now drinking the koolaid and it tastes pretty damn good!

Wags

WKR
Dark Energy & Phone Scope, e mail them and they'll square you away. Check out a website & APP called GuideFitter.... your welcome.

There are some brands that offer some incredible discounts to MIL/Vets & LEO's. Some of those brands don't appreciate it being advertised and actually have rules in the agreement about not publicly discussing the Discount you receive & not buying items for others. For the love of god please read those, stick to it & don't F it up for us all. I own gear I could never have afforded thanks to the discounts they provide. Those brands have a customer for life now as I support those who support our communities.

Last edited:

manitou1

WKR
Dark Energy & Phone Scope, e mail them and they'll square you away. Check out a website & APP called GuideFitter.... your welcome.

There are some brands that offer some incredible discounts to MIL/Vets & LEO's. Some of those brands don't appreciate it being advertised and actually have rules in the agreement about not publicly discussing the Discount you receive & not buying items for others. For the love of god please read those, stick to it & don't F it up for us all. I own gear I could never have afforded thanks to the discounts they provide. Those brands have a customer for life now as I support those who support our communities.... even the Air Force / Coast Guard.
You show your ignorance with that last comment.
I personally witnessed many A.F. personnel that went outside the wire the past 20 years... some for the last time. ALL A.F. carried weapons. Some conducted guard duty on prisoners, some provided medical services, some directed fire outside the wire, some loaded/unloaded bodies and wounded, some conducted raids on suspect internationals. Many, many saved the asses of other services with Air Support.
As a 35 year vet your comment turns my stomach.

Wags

WKR
You show your ignorance with that last comment.
I personally witnessed many A.F. personnel that went outside the wire the past 20 years... some for the last time. ALL A.F. carried weapons. Some conducted guard duty on prisoners, some provided medical services, some directed fire outside the wire, some loaded/unloaded bodies and wounded, some conducted raids on suspect internationals. Many, many saved the asses of other services with Air Support.
As a 35 year vet your comment turns my stomach.

It was sarcasm , which I realize doesn't translate through the key board. My best friend and I joined together. He became a puddle pirate rescue swimmer I joined the Army & was a Medic & had a Com's MOS. He got stationed at lake havasu, on spring break, while I was in Iraq.... who was really the smart one?... I currently work with a ton of Marines, great dude's, even if I have to hide the crayons. We talk a lot of crap, it wasn't meant to be a pointed comment, more friendly ribbing than anything. I apologize if that didn't convey in my post.

I also trained & fought with a lot of AF personnel, great people, much better duty stations, better food, hotter females but ugly uniforms so there's a trade off. In hind sight I would have joined the AF, got over my water issue and gone through the PJ program instead. Both of my son's know if they want to serve they have to give the AF the first look of any of the branches. That's how much I respect that branch....

Last edited:

manitou1

WKR
It was sarcasm , which I realize doesn't translate through the key board. My best friend and I joined together. He became a puddle pirate rescue swimmer I joined the Army & was a Medic & had a Com's MOS. He got stationed at lake havasu, on spring break, while I was in Iraq.... who was really the smart one?... I currently work with a ton of Marines, great dude's, even if I have to hide the crayons. We talk a lot of crap, it wasn't meant to be a pointed comment, more friendly ribbing than anything. I apologize if that didn't convey in my post.

I also trained & fought with a lot of AF personnel, great people, much better duty stations, better food, hotter females but ugly uniforms so there's a trade off. In hind sight I would have joined the AF, got over my water issue and gone through the PJ program instead. Both of my son's know if they want to serve they have to give the AF the first look of any of the branches. That's how much I respect that branch....
Cheers. I did miss the sarcasm/ribbing. I spent the first years in the infantry, then wised up myself.
Appreciate the sensible and tactful response to my post.
G' day.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Good thing the AF has jets because most jokes go right over their heads

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

22lr

WKR
Good thing the AF has jets because most jokes go right over their heads

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast, I will catch it"