Might be a long shot...7mm-08 brass

Luked

WKR
Does anyone have any 7mm-08 brass they would part with?
My wife deer hunts with a 7mm-08 and I would like to start trying to find a load for it since we have not seen anything for factory ammo around home. The only thing I can find is a couple of boxes online at gunbroker. Don't mind to buy them but would like to make my own loads up.

I know I could anneal and make my own out of 308 cases but have never done any annealing. So just thought I would check here first to see if I can find some.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've used 308 in my wife's 7-08 without annealing and it's been fine.
I've been seeing some 7-08 pop up here and there, keep looking but if you can't find any message me as I probably have some win 7-08 I could part with.

MThuntr

WKR
Midsouth has once fired 7mm08 in stock right now. I have no idea what brand.

I'm on the verge of pulling bullets from some once fired Prvi brass. I don't know how many pieces there are but if there are enough to send, they are yours if you cover shipping.

tom338

FNG
I have some. New in the bag. Was going to get a 7mm-08 and was picking up stuff to reload with. Then went a different route. Send me a PM if you are interested

N2TRKYS

WKR
Shootersproshop.com has 7-08 ammo for sale. That 120 grain NBT bullets are bad medicine on whitetails.

CoHiCntry

WKR
I have some once fired brass if you’re interested. I need to see how much I have. Not a whole lot though. PM if interested.