Mesa Precision Arms Action

ORHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my barreled action and all components finally to finish my build. I went with a Mesa Precision Arms Summit in long action.
I bought warne bases and found out the hard way that they don't fit the action, even though its a Remington clone. I have Zeiss rings which I really like and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a base (2 piece preferable) that fits this action.
Thanks,
-Cody

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It'd be a different direction than what your asking about, but I am 100% happy with my Hawkins Precision rings for the Mesa Summit. No base/rail needed.

archp625

WKR
I just got my barreled action and all components finally to finish my build. I went with a Mesa Precision Arms Summit in long action.
I bought warne bases and found out the hard way that they don't fit the action, even though its a Remington clone. I have Zeiss rings which I really like and was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a base (2 piece preferable) that fits this action.
Thanks,
-Cody
Go with the Hawkins Hybrids. You cannot go wrong. I've used to sets and my brother has a set.

OP
O

ORHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome, thanks for the input guys. Just found some in stock. Mad rush for bear season.