Merino Wool?

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
@skregear your website lists the Kaibab 300 merino bottom at 20 ounces. Is that accurate? Is the weave really that thick for a pair of baselayer leggings to weigh over a pound?
Apologies for the delayed response. The weight is off a bit and has been updated on the website. The medium Kaibab bottoms in size Medium are 14 oz. The 3xl is 18 oz. About an additional oz per size. Hope this helps.

jeff51

FNG
Buffalo wool company out of Texas sells made in us merino wool- buffalo blend socks that are warm in freezing weather, comfortable, and last for a lot of washings. They sell direct so prices are reasonable.

Merino is a game changer. My work boots or really any shoe I was active in would end up smelling terrible, switched to merino wool socks, wear them year around (live in Alabama too) and has completely changed everything. I have multiple layering options of merino because it’s ability to wick and live up to the keep you cool while keeping you warm concept. Got my wife wearing it now as well layering.