Meopta scopes

OneH

FNG
Hi, I bought the discontinued 3-18x56 MRAD-1 FFP with illumination that were previously on sale at Sportsman's for $399 but for $550 used after that sale ended I think I paid too much IMHO. It's a heavy scope I really like the easy to pick up center semi donut center reticle. I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay $600 for a new 3-18x50 version of it though based on how cheap I've seen Optika 6s go for whenever they go on sale such as the 5-30x56 version which were selling for $699 then briefly $599. Had they never been selling for so cheap I might have a difference in opinion regarding their current higher prices.

Buy the Meopta
I am going to mount it in my 7mm WSM and get it out for two weeks a year. I mainly bow hunt whitetails but my daughter is getting into hunting so i have been rifle hunting with her more. Would you buy one of these new or spend $500 more and get a used Leupold VX5?
Meopta

Anyone familiar with this?
Yes I have a couple of those scopes also . Darn good scopes for the money. Meopta made those for Cabelas. I have the 20x on my prarie dog rifle that I have put thousands of rounds through.

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Yes I have a couple of those scopes also . Darn good scopes for the money. Meopta made those for Cabelas. I have the 20x on my prarie dog rifle that I have put thousands of rounds through.

Anything you would compare it to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk