Meopta MeoPro HD Plus 10x42

Kostrize

WKR
Interesting that these didn’t get more attention. The size and weight specs are similar to the Razor but cheaper. The fluoride glass could put them up there with the Maven B1.2. Could be a good mid tier value for people below the crowded $1k part of the market

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
They literally just showed up at the end of last week is what I heard. I have a pair of MeoPro HD Plus 8x56 binos on the way for a fishing trip to Alaska. I have used to MeoPro Air and just last week, Optika HD 10x42 to look for top water activity in Baja. Everyone who used them was thoroughly impressed. I anticipate the new MeoPro HD Plus binos to be better and just a bit below the MeoPro Air binos and as stated, lighter in weight. I'll let you know what I think of them in a few weeks. The 8x56 bino should be exceptional in first and last light situations.

OP
Kbhillhunter
They literally just showed up at the end of last week is what I heard. I have a pair of MeoPro HD Plus 8x56 binos on the way for a fishing trip to Alaska. I have used to MeoPro Air and just last week, Optika HD 10x42 to look for top water activity in Baja. Everyone who used them was thoroughly impressed. I anticipate the new MeoPro HD Plus binos to be better and just a bit below the MeoPro Air binos and as stated, lighter in weight. I'll let you know what I think of them in a few weeks. The 8x56 bino should be exceptional in first and last light situations.

Awesome, thanks! Good luck on the trip, I'll be headed to AK for a fishing trip myself in a few weeks here.

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
My wife and I were in Sitka June 1-4th and it was calm seas every day, very foggy though. I have never had the ocean that calm in 25 years of going up there, I'm sure I'll pay for it this time! Fish on!

I own the previous model, Meopta Meopro 10x42. I think it‘s a great pair of binos for the price. Wouldn‘t expect less from the newer model.