Meopta iPhone 4 Digiscope Adapter

I have a Swaro 20x60x80 spotting scope and would like to use my iPhone for digiscoping when I need "good enough" photos. I see that Meopta makes an iPhone adapter but that it comes in several sizes. I was wondering if anyone had used it with a Swaro and, if so, you knew what size it is (49mm?).

Thanks in advance.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I have never used it but came across it a while back too and it got my attention. Wish it wasn't 50 bux tho! I usually get "good enuff" pics with my phone jus holding it up to the eye piece... And as long as they aren't moving, I can usually do video too...

Hardstalk

WKR
Ive had alot of trouble trying to digiscope with my i phone ive built several solid adapters to try and use it and there are alot of times that the camera just flat out doesnt work. Screen turns white. Cant focus the phone. I think its due to the real small objective of the phone. You get the wrong light coming in to the scope and the phone cant figure out what to do. I wouldnt mind hearing some reviews on the adapter thougj

coop2424

WKR
I built one very similar to the meopta with a old iPhone case and plastic piece that fit over my spotting scope. It by far is not perfect but for free it works awesome over trying to hold my phone up to it and try to get the picture.