Meopta/Cabelas Meostar/Euro HD - Best buy in used bins?

That list is questionable.

I've never heard anyone say Vortex Viper is superior to Meostar.

Read the individual reviews and see why they got the score they did. It's not just a rating for sheer glass quality. With that said, the Japanese Vipers were very very good, the current phillipino made line, not so much. It's likely the older line in the review judging by the 2011 date.

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider

Go there and read there in depth review with a ton of technical data points with actual measurements and not just a subjective review from someones eyes. Look at all of those binoculars that those guys who are straight up bino nerds rank ahead of the Meostart B1 and B1+.

Take a pic of all those binos lined up together though, lets see if you actually own all of them.
I didn't ask for a link to Allbinos... I have read a lot of their reviews and I take them with a grain of salt for several reasons... Thanks for confirming my suspicion that you're basing you're opinions off stuff you've read on the internet and not real world experience.
IMG_20230121_083937.jpg
Screenshot_20220813-004148.jpg

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider
Read the individual reviews and see why they got the score they did. It's not just a rating for sheer glass quality. With that said, the Japanese Vipers were very very good, the current phillipino made line, not so much. It's likely the older line in the review judging by the 2011 date.
And I apologize if I came off like an A-hole. You struck a nerve when you called my beloved Meostars "meh at best" lol.

Fatcamp

WKR

They have 3 models ahead of Meostar. Vortex Viper is a $300 binocular that doesn't compare at all to Meostar.

Shraggs

WKR
Swaro slc, el, cl, ZEISS Vic rf, fl, and meopta/cabelas hd - never have I observed in any field conditions meopta as meh, regardless of any online reviews. Mine rival my alpha glass. They frankly are.

I’d argue rokslide as a forum of contributing real world users and hunters as the highest threshold of product review anywhere.

I don’t read any of the crap from writers anymore, it’s suspect without know sponsorship. guess I’ve graduated 😊

RussGS

Lil-Rokslider
I owned the made in Japan vipers and replaced them with the Meoptas in the same configuration. I bought the vipers for $250, and they are certainly adequate. Probably even at full price.

But they don't compare to the meostars. The meostars are at a quality level that I can glass comfortably for hours without eye fatigue. The vipers just don't have that. And when you buy the meostars used the value proposition is even better.

The meostars are so close to slc's that I have to have them both set up on tripods and compare them side by side to see the difference. If you gave me an slc one day and a meostar b1 the next it would be hard to tell the difference.