Melissa Bachman Vs National Geographic

Signed as well on my end. I only hope the future for hunting will be brighter.

Some of the anti hunting groups are almost terrorist like and some seem to be from out of the USA even. I'm seeing more and more hateful and rather violent wishes for demise of folks in the hunting community that are in the public's eye on TV. Randy Newberg has gotten a lot of hate mail from anti hunting folks with the wolf hunting episode on the On Your Own Adventures. Corey Cogdell, Olympic champion and hunter getting similar hate mail. The Trump son's hunt Eric and Donald Junior got their share of hate mail from an African hunt. Here most resent Melissa Bachman getting hired and fired from National Geographic rather quickly I might add seemly with similar barrage of mail to the station that hired her for the three month spot. I for one get distraught seeing these folks one by one getting slammed and pushed around like this.

The list seems to go on and on. How is the fight going to be fought in the future is my big question? There has to be a be some better solutions rather than signing petitions, and pulling support or not watching a channel or a magazine that I don't buy currently. Supporting some hunting organizations financially and such is good but is it enough?

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but I'm just wondering what are some other things folks do or can they respectfully and legally do to educate our community and fight against the non hunting movement?

The reason this isn't getting much attention is because it was posted during the weekend of the first September... :)

Petition signed!

Mike

R

rebecca francis

Signed as well, she needs our support as a fellow hunter. She shouldn't be treated this way simply because she hunts.

Signed. It says we only need 76 more. The best way to fight the anti hunting nut job extremists is to remind your congressman that you support the hunting tradition often and donate to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Also be a statesman for hunting. We should always educate people on the positives of hunters and hunting. Defend hunting whenever you hear someone say something false/ negative. One more thing, if you know anyone that shoots signs on public or private property turn them in. Nothing gives all of us a black eye like a small group of scum bags being idiots. Sorry for the rant.