Meindl Insole Recommendation

I’ve got a new pair of MEINDL boots. They feel pretty good, overall. But I’m going to need new insoles, I believe.

I wore the Cabelas version of Denali’s for the last 10 years. I’ve had two pairs of those and love them. These feel a little bit different but I’m wondering if it could be remedied with an insole. If so, the green superfeet seem to be most popular here.

wseidel

WKR
Do the MEINDL USA boots come with the cork insole, like the previous Cabela's version did? If not, these are excellent insoles if still available from Cabela's or MEINDL. Hope this helps...

OP
Bezamaelee
Do the MEINDL USA boots come with the cork insole, like the previous Cabela's version did? If not, these are excellent insoles if still available from Cabela's or MEINDL. Hope this helps...

It does feel/look like it. Also, my Cabela’s version had a mesh liner that went on top of the insoles that I really like the feel of. I wI’ll check both of those at Cabelas. Thanks for the suggestion

Last edited:

macabra11

FNG
I’ve got a new pair of MEINDL boots. They feel pretty good, overall. But I’m going to need new insoles, I believe.

I wore the Cabelas version of Denali’s for the last 10 years. I’ve had two pairs of those and love them. These feel a little bit different but I’m wondering if it could be remedied with an insole. If so, the green superfeet seem to be most popular here.
Which Meindls did you go with, and did you order a 1/2 size smaller as they suggest? I am thinking about a pair of their Vakuum Hunters but am unsure of the sizing.

OP
Bezamaelee
I am usually right on the line between 11.5 and 12. In Salomons i wear a 12, but my last Cabela’s pair of Meindls were 11.5. So i went with an 11.5 and they are about right i think. The toebox is definitely a little bigger to me, than my previous 4 pairs of Meindl’s. But i need to wear them a little and break them in. If you are on the line, go smaller for sure.