Megatarp

Whisky

WKR
To me the annex looks a lot bigger.... Always concerned with stove pipe placement the new design looks good.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I don't use shock cord, but I have used guy out line for this. One of the above photographs will show you how we usually do what you're talking about.
Thanks. I was thinking the changes would make for more venting options. Do you ever add shock cord and pitch it with a 2" gap between bottom of tarp and ground?

Is there a way to retrofit existing megas with the zippered entry. Not sure I use the annex enough to justify spending the money on that, but the Velcro isn't my favorite. If so thoughts on cost?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No really; we tried on a couple models, but it turned out to be a bit of a issue when cutting the velcro loose and re sewing the zipper.
Is there a way to retrofit existing megas with the zippered entry. Not sure I use the annex enough to justify spending the money on that, but the Velcro isn't my favorite. If so thoughts on cost?

jb79

WKR
Bringing this back up cause I want to see it when it goes live!! I love my mega tarp but really like the improvements on the new one! So probably going to see a gen 1 mega up for sale soon