Measure this…

Fist bull bull moose I’ve looked at after talking about hunting one for 3-4 years now. Just looked across the room and saw him. Thought to myself…. DEAD. Then got to looking more closely. I’m thinking mid 50s??? 56?

FDEA2FFE-FCEB-4CEF-B416-E1E4508D19F6.jpeg

Thanks for posting this pic. I always appreciate a chance to judge moose. My estimate, based off my limited experience is 54"
Any chance you can get a tape on the antlers and report back?

Thanks for posting this pic. I always appreciate a chance to judge moose. My estimate, based off my limited experience is 54"
Any chance you can get a tape on the antlers and report back?
Haha. Too late. Already left that establishment and quite honestly don’t plan on going back. Little on the $$$ side and mediocre. $71 lunch after tip not exactly my style. Especially when you consider that I ordered fish and chips and was served a fried piece of catfish. I’ve got no problem with fried catfish. It just wasn’t beer battered cod. High 50s estimate kinda funny… that was actually my initial thought, but I dialed it back to be conservative. What never changed as I looked was “gun up”

Haha. Too late. Already left that establishment and quite honestly don’t plan on going back. Little on the $$$ side and mediocre. $71 lunch after tip not exactly my style. Especially when you consider that I ordered fish and chips and was served a fried piece of catfish. I’ve got no problem with fried catfish. It just wasn’t beer battered cod. High 50s estimate kinda funny… that was actually my initial thought, but I dialed it back to be conservative. What never changed as I looked was “gun up”
Ouch 71 for fish and chips!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Not straight on so hard to be certain but he's definitely legal. I cant imagine having much of an appetite after looking at all the ND crap in there.

I have the same sickness. Every moose I see now becomes a game of is he legal!?!? I can't help myself either.

Back