Mcmillan game warden 2.0 vs mountain tracker lr vs nimrod…

Been looking at these to replace a stock on a 300 rum. Rifles for high country back pack hunting. Rear bag and bi pod. For the most part curious how they shoot compared to a traditional style. Thanks in advance.

khuber84

WKR
Mountain tracker LR. Have Rokstok, Mtn Tracker, Gamewarden 2.0 LR, no nimrod. But you want negative comb.......that eliminates the nimrod. Want flat toe to forend? That's rokstok. Mtn tracker is close to flat toe line, but not quite. I think my Mtn tracker with arca, flush Pic rail, has a lot to offer at the 29oz weight. Oh and my order took 7 weeks. My rokstoks took 7 months.

OP
greyghostnw
Mountain tracker LR. Have Rokstok, Mtn Tracker, Gamewarden 2.0 LR, no nimrod. But you want negative comb.......that eliminates the nimrod. Want flat toe to forend? That's rokstok. Mtn tracker is close to flat toe line, but not quite. I think my Mtn tracker with arca, flush Pic rail, has a lot to offer at the 29oz weight. Oh and my order took 7 weeks. My rokstoks took 7 months.
Thanks… one i left out that i like the feel of is the peak 44 bastion. Only stock ive handled out of these