Maven rs1.2 mil in stock

OP
Leinad

Leinad

FNG
Second time I have not gotten the email notification. Third time I am signing up for it. I really don’t consider this process to be very good customer service.
Send them an email. The link was not working for me a few weeks ago, the notify link.
Not sure if the wider scale internet issues have been playing a role.
They sent me a personal reply within 10 hours. And apparently added me to the notify list.
My experience with Maven has been above average customer service. I own 3 pieces of their glass, one scope, 2 binos. And I’ve never used their customer service for returns because everything has worked so far! Lol.
I’m sure the growing pains and explosion of popularity are posing some challenges right? And I’d rather have them sort those out without sacrificing QC. I did ask them for a locking elevation dial and a fixed 6, clean mil reticle scope lol. We shall see.
Patience!

Grundy53

WKR
Yes because every company dreams of playing "just the tip" with its customers and only selling a few units a year... the RokSlide conspiracies continue.
Or they are oblivious and don't understand why the mil version is selling so much faster than the moa version. Which leads them to under order the mils version in fear of being stuck with inventory. Judging from what they've stated on podcasts this seems to be the case. Which is baffling.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

some of the companies aren't even interested in selling a single unit a year. I'm starting to think SWFA is just a front for a money laundering operation.

The same SWFA that most of the gun world outside of Rokslide doesn't want. 2016-2020 you couldn't give away an SWFA scope. Now the company restructured and everyone (on Rokslide) has to have one again. But that's off topic, they have other issues.

For the new company's that are growing and getting established they will never be able to produce product and distribute it as fast as Amazon can ship the cheap garbage we have all become accustomed too. Yet every time a small company tries here comes Rokslide to poo poo them for creating false demand and shortages. 🤣

Maven is on a podcast. I think it was rokcast.

Basically in not so many words he doesn't believe the rok crowd is a large enough market.

He orders about 50- 100 at a time.
He figured the 1st run was a fluke and he would have to sit on the 2nd run.

Said he still believes the rush will die off so he's scared he will have to sit on a large shipment.

Production lead time is 5 months.

It just a simple matter of risk.

What you all need to do is pester them for a pre order, pay up from and take the risk off of Maven

Grundy53

WKR
Maven is on a podcast. I think it was rokcast.

Basically in not so many words he doesn't believe the rok crowd is a large enough market.

He orders about 50- 100 at a time.
He figured the 1st run was a fluke and he would have to sit on the 2nd run.

Said he still believes the rush will die off so he's scared he will have to sit on a large shipment.

Production lead time is 5 months.

It just a simple matter of risk.

What you all need to do is pester them for a pre order, pay up from and take the risk off of Maven
Exactly. It's like they think everyone only owns one scope, and once you own one you don't buy anymore. Even if they have to sit on inventory for a little while they will eventually sell it. It seems they don't mind sitting on moa scopes.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

WKR
I know nothing, but it seems to be a "direct to consumer" company issue, as that is the common trait between SWFA and Maven. Other scope companies can ask retailers to carry the inventory. Much less risk in ordering higher volumes.

I'm starting to think Nightforce will offer a better reticle option before I get my hands on an RS1.2. And honestly, I've never had a problem hunting with the Mil-R.

SloppyJ

WKR
I'm starting to think Nightforce will offer a better reticle option before I get my hands on an RS1.2. And honestly, I've never had a problem hunting with the Mil-R.
I really like my Mil-R. I've been wanting to try one of these Mavens but I'm wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze at this point and I just go with another Mil-R NX8.

I really like my Mil-R. I've been wanting to try one of these Mavens but I'm wondering if the juice is worth the squeeze at this point and I just go with another Mil-R NX8.
Same. I read somewhere, likely this forum, that Nightforce may be discontinuing the NXS line and announcing a replacement at SHOT. Maybe we will get a true unicorn for 2025 hunts.

kickemall

WKR
Same. I read somewhere, likely this forum, that Nightforce may be discontinuing the NXS line and announcing a replacement at SHOT. Maybe we will get a true unicorn for 2025 hunts.
Interesting. But will Nightforce be able to match Mavens $1200 price point?

WKR

WKR
Interesting. But will Nightforce be able to match Mavens $1200 price point?
Haha!!! you know thats not gunna happen
They've got influencers to sponsor

Maven doesn't do that, or atleast didn't in the beginning. And I hope they still dont.

WKR

WKR
I'm curious , was anyone able to buy multiple of the same color? Or was it limited to one buy?