Maven rs1.2 mil in stock

Leinad

FNG
Just got the email. Black. They will be gone by end of day I bet. Cheers

Brix8984

WKR
Well I missed it. No more till a full production run in October is what they just told me via the chat. Was really hoping to pick up 2 more but I will survive with the one I have for now.

Last edited:
OP
Leinad

Leinad

FNG
Ha I had a blk/gry in the cart but before I could check out it kicked me out saying they were sold out. Was able to go through the purchase process for an all blk one. We’ll see if it ships…
Same same

RyanC

WKR
This is getting stupid!! This is the 3rd time they have been "Back In Stock" in the past couple months and each time they are gone in minutes. Seems I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a scope since they won't be back in stock until October. Bummer

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
I got one finally. Hopefully it is as awesome as everyone sats. It checks most of the boxes I was looking for.

OP
Leinad

Leinad

FNG
This is getting stupid!! This is the 3rd time they have been "Back In Stock" in the past couple months and each time they are gone in minutes. Seems I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a scope since they won't be back in stock until October. Bummer
Same boat, I ordered a trijicon credo. Supposedly I was able to get a maven shipped. We shall see!

aschuler

FNG
I'm stoked I got one.
I happened to be sitting at the computer when the notification email and placed the order immediately. It's crazy how quickly they were gone, but the notification emails do work if you're quick enough.

Matt5266

WKR
I'm stoked I got one.
I happened to be sitting at the computer when the notification email and placed the order immediately. It's crazy how quickly they were gone, but the notification emails do work if you're quick enough.
Ya they work but it's hard to be quick enough when your not glued to a computer or phone to check emails and they sell out in 10 minutes

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
I signed up for the emails and I got them both this time and last time🤷🏻‍♂️

Well I missed it. No more till a full production run in October is what they just told me via the chat. Was really hoping to pick up 2 more but I will survive with the one I have for now.
I wonder what a full production run is? 1000? Seems like anything less then 500 and they will still sell out in a week.