Maven Customer Service Review

Cowbell

WKR
I rarely get on here to post gear feedback, but thought this was worthy. I own multiple Maven optics, but have never had to send in a warranty claim. We also run some other high end and mid-range glass. This might be lengthy, but worth the read.

My 12x50 maven binos get used every day. They live in a dusty UTV on a working ranch where we also guide and hunt year-round and this pair is probably 4 years old. They are the best quality glass per $ spent that I have found and it's honestly not close - but that's not the reason for this review. Middle of the summer, I realize I have let them go much too long without a thorough cleaning and the glass scratches have gotten excessive. I decide to clean them as they don't hold a clear picture due to the beating they have taken - but to no avail.

By this point, I'm 5-6 weeks out from an Alaska moose hunt where they would be my only glass. I decide to reach out to Maven CS to see if I can pay for them to thoroughly go through the binos and get them back to new at my expense and rushed through at my expense. I was quickly informed that, even though I admit fault for the damage, it's all covered under their warranty. They assured me that if they could not get them repaired timely, that I would receive a loaner for my hunt. This was verbally expressed to me over the phone and the CS rep asked me to make a claim on their website and that I would then receive a shipping label and instructions. Sure enough, I had an email response within the hour that also restated claims I was told over the phone (this gave me piece of mind).

I ship my binos out next day and within a few days get an email confirmation they arrived, the binos were to be processed, and then they would follow-up. Two days later, I was informed the binos were extensively "used and loved" and were in need of repairs only done at the manufacturing facility (I think in CA). They said this might take 3-4 weeks and asked if that was in time for my hunt. I expressed that it would be much too close and so within a few days, I recieve a like new pair of 12xs just like mine to use on my hunt. I also receive multiple emails before and after my hunt asking about the hunt in particular. In today's environment, that level of customer interest and customer interaction is dead.

Within a week of me landing back home, I get an email stating my binos are ready to ship as soon as they receive the loaners. This morning I received my binos and quickly realized they had replaced all the glass and I practically have a brand new pair of binos.

Beyond excellent customer service. I will be looking to buy scopes and another spotter from them soon as the CS could not be any better. I'm amazed still at how few hunter's even know about Maven. Everyone in our camp that looks through my 12x50s or 10x50s wants a pair and is amazed at the glass quality. I will highly recommend to anyone wanting a high quality product that is backed by their CS.

Matt5266

WKR
I rarely get on here to post gear feedback, but thought this was worthy. I own multiple Maven optics, but have never had to send in a warranty claim. We also run some other high end and mid-range glass. This might be lengthy, but worth the read.

My 12x50 maven binos get used every day. They live in a dusty UTV on a working ranch where we also guide and hunt year-round and this pair is probably 4 years old. They are the best quality glass per $ spent that I have found and it's honestly not close - but that's not the reason for this review. Middle of the summer, I realize I have let them go much too long without a thorough cleaning and the glass scratches have gotten excessive. I decide to clean them as they don't hold a clear picture due to the beating they have taken - but to no avail.

By this point, I'm 5-6 weeks out from an Alaska moose hunt where they would be my only glass. I decide to reach out to Maven CS to see if I can pay for them to thoroughly go through the binos and get them back to new at my expense and rushed through at my expense. I was quickly informed that, even though I admit fault for the damage, it's all covered under their warranty. They assured me that if they could not get them repaired timely, that I would receive a loaner for my hunt. This was verbally expressed to me over the phone and the CS rep asked me to make a claim on their website and that I would then receive a shipping label and instructions. Sure enough, I had an email response within the hour that also restated claims I was told over the phone (this gave me piece of mind).

I ship my binos out next day and within a few days get an email confirmation they arrived, the binos were to be processed, and then they would follow-up. Two days later, I was informed the binos were extensively "used and loved" and were in need of repairs only done at the manufacturing facility (I think in CA). They said this might take 3-4 weeks and asked if that was in time for my hunt. I expressed that it would be much too close and so within a few days, I recieve a like new pair of 12xs just like mine to use on my hunt. I also receive multiple emails before and after my hunt asking about the hunt in particular. In today's environment, that level of customer interest and customer interaction is dead.

Within a week of me landing back home, I get an email stating my binos are ready to ship as soon as they receive the loaners. This morning I received my binos and quickly realized they had replaced all the glass and I practically have a brand new pair of binos.

Beyond excellent customer service. I will be looking to buy scopes and another spotter from them soon as the CS could not be any better. I'm amazed still at how few hunter's even know about Maven. Everyone in our camp that looks through my 12x50s or 10x50s wants a pair and is amazed at the glass quality. I will highly recommend to anyone wanting a high quality product that is backed by their CS.
That's great to hear! What model binos you have?

LightFoot

WKR

Thanks for posting this. Makes me feel good about the glass I have coming.

>>>——JAKE——>