Maven binoculars?

ONE_3

FNG
I tried both the B1.2 in 10x42 and the B.6 10x50. I like the 10x50 better. “Fit” my eyes better. The eye relief and exit pupil diameter just worked better. They are slightly heavier, which helped me hold them steadier freehand too but it also adds weight, depending on your use.
I hated the eyecups on both sets of binos. They adjusted too easily and wouldn’t stay where I wanted them after putting the binos in and out of my bino harness. I ended up with a set of zeiss conquest HD binos.

Cant speak to a large Kuiu, but I have my B6's (12s) in a Small non enclosed Marsupial. They are very compact for a x50 binocular. The B6s arent much bigger than what x42s used to be. The B1.2s are also pretty compact compared to other x42s. Cant go wrong with either. It really is a toss up. Either bigger with better low light, or more compact/a bit easier to handle at the cost of low light performance.
I have the Maven B6 10x50 and I’m looking to get a marsupial bino harness. Do you like the size small for the binos or would you recommend going up to medium?

OneH

FNG
I tried both the B1.2 in 10x42 and the B.6 10x50. I like the 10x50 better. “Fit” my eyes better. The eye relief and exit pupil diameter just worked better. They are slightly heavier, which helped me hold them steadier freehand too but it also adds weight, depending on your use.
I hated the eyecups on both sets of binos. They adjusted too easily and wouldn’t stay where I wanted them after putting the binos in and out of my bino harness. I ended up with a set of zeiss conquest HD binos.
I recently demoed the 10x50 B6 and immediately sent it back only after few days right after comparing them side by side against my Skyrover Banner Cloud APO 10x50 at nearly half the price there was no comparison with a way wider FOV and with absolutely zero CA unlike the B6.

If you are hard set on buying Maven brand do not read any of my first hand experience Maven posts regarding service and warranty.

I honestly do like all of my B2s even with the dust inside their lenses but absolutely dread the thoughts about ever having to go through their customer service and warranty ever again.

I also just recently demoed their B5 15x56 which weren't as clear as my 18x56 B5s which in fact (the 15x B5) had more noticeable CA which doesn't seem right since the 15s logically should have less CA than an 18x version of the exact same binoculars.

My Sig Zulu 9 was tied with the B5 in CA and overall clarity and brightness while my newest Zulu 10 15x56 (third one after the two prior defective brand spanking new ones I sent to SIG to exchange for new ones under warranty) appear to be optically superior during side by side testing with less noticeable CA than the B5. The B5 had a smoother feeling focus knob. If you aren't sensitive to CA then you may not mind it.