Maven B5 18×56 vs. Vortex Razor uhd 18×56

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
Both are up on their respective websites for sale right now it looks like.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fromthedepths

Lil-Rokslider
Here’s a question maybe someone can answer. Why do these companies wait till 3 months or less before seasons start to put these out ? You think they would have release them In January or February

Here’s a question maybe someone can answer. Why do these companies wait till 3 months or less before seasons start to put these out ? You think they would have release them In January or February

Or one month AFTER bear season, which is when I would personally use large binos the most

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

They leave me scratching my head all the time on this very subject. By the time we get the product get it in the field and use it, half the time hunting season is done.

I did just get confirmation that I will be testing those mavens mentioned in this thread. Should have the Bino’s next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro176

WKR
I'd have to imagine these with the fluorite glass are gonna out shine the new razors. Soon as my kowa sells I'm placing the order..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fromthedepths

Lil-Rokslider
I sent a email about when the b5s would be available for demo and was told probably sometime in July but they weren’t 100% if that helps anybody out .

OP
R

RoseAllen

Lil-Rokslider
With hunting season just around the corner, I ordered the B-5 18s this morning. After using b3 8×30s and b2 11×45s this past year I was really doubting vortex's uhd 18×56s could stand up to mavens new fluorite glass binos. With that being said I would still like to see a review on vortex's new razor uhd line and meopta's meostar line. All three sound like great binos.

mt100gr.

WKR
With hunting season just around the corner, I ordered the B-5 18s this morning. After using b3 8×30s and b2 11×45s this past year I was really doubting vortex's uhd 18×56s could stand up to mavens new fluorite glass binos. With that being said I would still like to see a review on vortex's new razor uhd line and meopta's meostar line. All three sound like great binos.
Do you know if they're in stock and ready to ship? Or is there a known lead time?

I've been set on grabbing some meopta or swaro 15s but these sound pretty darn good.

TravKatQ

WKR
Any updates on these two binos? Waiting to see or hear some reviews/comparisons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk