WTB Mathews V3 or V3X

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechengr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying my first bow, tried out a few in store and liked the feel of the Mathews best. My budget can't afford new off the shelf price, so looking to see what I can find gently used.

Ideally looking at the newer switchweight models, but somewhat open to the older Vertix or VXR models for the right price. Already planning to buy the mods needed to fit my draw length and weight, so I'm okay with whatever mods are already on the bow . Let me see what you've got available.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VXR and the v3 are basically the same. Check Archery Talk as well. I got mine from there 7 months after it came out for 800. Overall bows haven't evolved much in the last few years so dont worry about whatevers new.

Lucreau

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also check on eBay. There’s a bunch of shops who sell used bows on there. That’s where I got my V3X I paid 875

CoHiCntry

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
I have a Phase 4 I’m getting ready to sell. Not sure your budget but could save you a couple hundred off a new one. It’s basically new, bought a couple months ago, probably less than 100 arrows through it.

OP
M

mechengr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone, I got a very nice offer in PM and just closed on it this morning. This community rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.