Sold Mathews Phase 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently won a new Mathews Phase 4 in a local shoot. I don't need this bow as i recently bought an Atlas and don't believe the Phase 4 will be long enough for my draw length. I am strongly considering selling the bow at a discount to new prices. I haven't picked it up yet and I don't know what sight or rest is on it, but pretty sure they are the integrated variety.
Any thoughts or recommendations on how to option the bow (29 or 33), mod selection (DL, DW and let-off) when i pick it up to be the most desirable to the broader community?
Thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
33 and somewhere around 28.5-29” draw. Probably a 70 pound. What kind of price are you thinking?

OP
P

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good question... i imagine a straight across % discount would be the easiest. Shipping from AK will be the challenging part if not a local buyer. Can't say I have shipped a bow before.

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Agree with 70lb and 29". That makes it the most desireable prob. However, mods make it super easy to swap so people may not care. I'd have an interest although I'm a 30" draw. I'll send a pm. Thanks

Lee

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Changing from 60-75lbs and any draw length takes less than five minutes at home. Draw length/weight isn't an issue on any Mathews bow since late 2018. If you're close to the shop, offer to pick up / exchange the mods the buyer wants. My shop is happy to exchange mods for what they have in stock.

OP
P

peaceman

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did pick up the bow. I'll confirm its a black Phase 4 29 and it currently has 70# A 85% let-off mods installed, but those can be switched out. It is also wearing a mathews 5 pin sight, QAD microadjust rest and a mathews 6 arrow quiver.

The shop owner who donated the bow will change the mods and set the bow up to whoever buys the bow. Additionally, the buyer can upgrade the bow accessories and only pay any difference in cost. Certainly can do that for any out of state buyer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.