Mathews draw mod

So I’m a little confused. If I measure my wingspan and divide it by 2.5, it comes out to 29. My draw length has always been 29”. But for whatever reason when I put my Traverse on a draw board and measure the draw, it comes out to a 30.5” pull. This is how I’ve been shooting it for almost 3 years now and it’s comfortable and I shoot the bow well. I have been told by multiple competent guys that my form at full draw looks normal. When I bought the bow the guy switched out the draw mods a few times so we could find the one that fit best. I’m just a little curious how my draw is measured at 29” but on my Traverse I’m pulling back at 30.5”.

OR Archer

WKR
What letter Mod do you have installed on your bow?
Also the wingspan method of finding draw length is ballpark at best. A better method of determining draw length starting points is to stand perpendicular to the wall in a shooting stance and touch the wall while making a fist. Then measure from the wall to the corner of your mouth. This usually gets you within a 1/4” give or take.

OP
RockyMountainWest
What letter Mod do you have installed on your bow?
Also the wingspan method of finding draw length is ballpark at best. A better method of determining draw length starting points is to stand perpendicular to the wall in a shooting stance and touch the wall while making a fist. Then measure from the wall to the corner of your mouth. This usually gets you within a 1/4” give or take.
The mod I have on it is an F. 75% let off.

OR Archer

WKR
Those are 30” Mods. So for it to be measuring 30.5 is pretty normal for a Mathew’s. It’s definitely not measuring 1.5” long.

The math is just an estimate and Mathews runs long. Plus, I don’t any guy complaining about an extra .5”. Or lady for that matter.