Mathews Bow Sling and their Silent Connect system

Good Morning Everyone, I’m looking for a good sling set up for my Mathews V3 31”. What’s the opinions on Mathews bow sling that utilizes their Silent Connect System? It’s a bit pricey to buy both items as I don’t have the SCS now. Any good alternatives or is the Mathews the way to go. FWIW I’m using the bow currently in my 107 acre lease that I walk into, and by walk I beat my way into due to thick brush. I plan on using on some large tracts of public land too this year too. Any advise/opinions are appreciated.

OR Archer

WKR
Just get an Easton Bowslicker or Primos Bowsling. Both protect the strings and cams and cost a fraction of the price of the Mathew’s.

LostArra

WKR
I have the Primos and a Montana Bow Sling.
If I'm just walking I use the Montana sling 100% of the time especially elk hunting when a shot could come quickly.
If I'm riding in an open side by side (dusty) I might use the Primos but I'm not sure how much dust protection the neoprene cam cover provides. I'm assuming better than nothing.

OP
O
I have the Primos and a Montana Bow Sling.
If I'm just walking I use the Montana sling 100% of the time especially elk hunting when a shot could come quickly.
If I'm riding in an open side by side (dusty) I might use the Primos but I'm not sure how much dust protection the neoprene cam cover provides. I'm assuming better than nothing.
What do you prefer when walking with the Montana, the quick release or the hooks?

Anyone have experience with the Sling-a-ling? Not sure how I feel about shooting bow with sling still attached, but could get use to it.

LostArra

WKR
What do you prefer when walking with the Montana, the quick release or the hooks?
The bow is secure when walking but is off and ready to shoot without any unnecessary movement.
I don't attach the sling to my pack.
I once walked up on some bedded elk (who happened to be downwind of me, go figure). I was able to raise the bow off the hooks, nock an arrow and shoot a cow while the sling was still over my shoulder.
Going to a treestand or riding an ATV then none of this matters and the neoprene covers are probably good.

Dennis

WKR
I use the Mathew’s bow sling and attachments. Light weight and works great. I made a small homemade clip that attaches to my bow sight to hold the sling out of the way. It keeps the sling handy and prevents it from swinging when shooting.

OP
O
I use the Mathew’s bow sling and attachments. Light weight and works great. I made a small homemade clip that attaches to my bow sight to hold the sling out of the way. It keeps the sling handy and prevents it from swinging when shooting.
The clip is a great idea. Never any issues during the shot? You practice with the sling in place too?

kcm2

WKR
I've been using the Sling-a-Ling. The sling can be annoying at times but it's lightweight and always attached to the bow.