Mathews atlas arrow question

entropy

FNG
Thank you everyone for the input. After talking with the shop they are going to switch out that axis build for some rip tko auto around 450 grains. That should help out thank you for input will update with new arrows!
RIP TKOs come in at 31" uncut length if I'm not mistaken. If you want arrows you won't cut your finger on the TKOs are probably not your answer.

I think Sirius Gemini come in at 32" uncut, which is a similar arrow to the TKO. I'm not aware of any .204 shafts that come 34" uncut besides the Axis.

Part of the problem is I need a 33-34 in arrow. I can’t be the only guy that needs this haha. Any shorter then that and the blade of a broadhead is going to cut my finger

I have the same bow and draw length. Also use the Easton 5mm, I went with a 100 grain head and mine weigh 527 grain. You could maybe increase the draw weight that last 5lbs, see if that helps.

MG35

FNG
831hunter - did you ever get this squared away? Capital king had a good idea on adding 5 pounds…could also pick up a freakshow blade rest which will let you shorte your arrows to your hearts content due to throw adjustment (forward & back) in overdraw. If that doesn’t get you where you want change arrow shafts to a victory RIP XV arrow, which make a 250 spine and is 8 gpi. That alone will shave around 60 grains off ur total weight.

OP

831hunter

FNG
Yes as a matter of fact I went with the rip xv full length with insert and head I’m sitting at just under 500 grains. They anre shorter than the axis so I gotta make sure my finger doesn’t catch the broadhead. Also I measured actual draw weight and it was actually sitting at 67 lbs so I bumped it to 70. Havent chronoed it yet but it’s shooting much faster. Thanks for your input!