Votes: 70 64.2%
  • Kuiu

Votes: 29 26.6%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

Hamsteak

FNG
I've been happy with the Kuiu Pro. If I need a storage pocket, I attach the bottom pouch.
I have the same setup and it seems to be working out well for me. Wish it had a back pocket though. Haven't used the marsupial, but almost everyone I know that has used one loves them. Also, heard the customer service is outstanding for Marsupial.

rootacres

WKR
So I have owned both. I like the marsupial. Mostly because when I am whitetail hunting in the midwest I can leave the flap open and have one handed operation. So if my bow is in one hand it's a non factor trying to defeat the lid with the other. The kuiu isnt tricky but at the time my vortex fury's were a little chunky trying to get them in and out with one hand. With a normal shaped set of binos they'd probably be fine. After owning this style I have no interest in going to the FHF / AGC style. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: fey

WoodBow

WKR
How quiet is the kuiu? I have used a marsupial for years, including the newer version. It could be quieter for bowhunting.

Keener22

Lil-Rokslider
My vote goes to the Marsupial after using both. I still run the Kuiu, while my brother runs the Marsupial magnet harness.

The Kuiu is a good harness. It works especially well with all their other gear like the hydration bladder covers. I have a Kuiu pack, so having everything integrate with itself is a nice perk.

That being said, I think the Marsupial is better quality and I like the magnet system. The build quality feels better overall. The padded straps are more comfortable than Kuiu’s, although not as slim. The Marsupial harness actually has more accessories too, if you’re not worried about pack integration. Not to mention it’s made and based in the good ole USA.

Personally I would get the no magnet harness purely for possible compass issues, as long as the design works for you.

Brando26

FNG
I have the KUIU and like it but my range finding binos get hung up on the front part when taking them in and out. really bugs me during archery season.