Marsupial Gear soft case vs Legend Monstro case

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have any knowledge of either of the above cases? I have an Easton soft case for my Lift 33 and looking to upgrade. I know the Marsupial is like $300 vs $105 for the Monstro, just wondering if it's (Marsupial) that much better. Looks like the foam is thicker and denser, which seems like it would offer better protection and insulation qualities.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

wesfromky

WKR
I had the marsupial case, and it is super nice. Very solid. I ended up buying one of the MR x Sitka cases, which I like better overall, but I don't know that it is better at protecting my bow. I sold the marsupial to a friend, and he likes it as well.

wesfromky

WKR
I had the marsupial case, and it is super nice. Very solid. I ended up buying one of the MR x Sitka cases, which I like better overall, but I don't know that it is better at protecting my bow. I sold the marsupial to a friend, and he likes it as well.

This is the non collab version from MR - might be worth adding to list to check out -

Supposedly there is a new Marsupial bowcase coming. The Deluxe model. It's a little wider and offers a little more room and storage. The marsupial case is more expensive likely due to materials and it's made in USA in Phoenix.

OP
jpe5714

jpe5714

Lil-Rokslider
That MR case looks solid....might have to get that one...thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk